Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
''$'' character in project name prevents script upgrading
-download this project
-the script upgrading dialogue will pop up
-notice when the project loads that the script will not be upgraded because of this error:
APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Unity\new A"
File name: 'D:\Unity\new A'
My project's name is: ''New A$''
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0b5 and trunk
Not reproducible with 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- Errors are thrown and Sub Emitter is not reparented when trying to reparent Sub Emitters of Prefabs