Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
''$'' character in project name prevents script upgrading
-download this project
-the script upgrading dialogue will pop up
-notice when the project loads that the script will not be upgraded because of this error:
APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Unity\new A"
File name: 'D:\Unity\new A'
My project's name is: ''New A$''
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0b5 and trunk
Not reproducible with 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR