Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
''$'' character in project name prevents script upgrading
-download this project
-the script upgrading dialogue will pop up
-notice when the project loads that the script will not be upgraded because of this error:
APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Unity\new A"
File name: 'D:\Unity\new A'
My project's name is: ''New A$''
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0b5 and trunk
Not reproducible with 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)