Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
''$'' character in project name prevents script upgrading
-download this project
-the script upgrading dialogue will pop up
-notice when the project loads that the script will not be upgraded because of this error:
APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Unity\new A"
File name: 'D:\Unity\new A'
My project's name is: ''New A$''
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0b5 and trunk
Not reproducible with 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [ChromeOS] Pixelbook can switch to portrait orientations which result in vertical resolution that cannot be undone
- Compute Shader with RWBuffer<> type throws an error when it is compiled with Vulkan API
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- [Device Simulator] Only one Touch Input is recognized when using Device Simulator
- "PropertiesGUI() is being called recursively" warning produced when trying to open color picker when object picker is opened