Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
''$'' character in project name prevents script upgrading
-download this project
-the script upgrading dialogue will pop up
-notice when the project loads that the script will not be upgraded because of this error:
APIUpdater encountered some issues and was not able to finish.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file "D:\Unity\new A"
File name: 'D:\Unity\new A'
My project's name is: ''New A$''
Reproduced with: Unity 2018.3.0a8, 2018.3.0b5 and trunk
Not reproducible with 2018.2.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Crash in wrapper managed-to-native) System.Diagnostics.StackFrame:get_frame_info (int,bo when importing an mp4 5760 x 2880 video
- Bug reporter on MacOS doesn't correctly support dark mode
- [Vulkan][Android] Video Player in 2018.4 using Vulkan does not play Videos