Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
DoImportScene crash when Importing FBX file
1. Create new project in Unity
2. Import attached FBX file (fbx_crash.fbx)
Expected: FBX file imports to project
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Not reproduced in: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3
Regression starts in: 5.6.0f1
Note: Editor.log states " ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'è¯•å›¾è®¿é—®æ— æ•ˆçš„åœ°å€ã€‚ ' (Address: 0000000043CD0929)
Note: must be something in FBX formatting as exporting the same model from 3d Studio Max 2017 resulted in working model
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website