Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
DoImportScene crash when Importing FBX file
1. Create new project in Unity
2. Import attached FBX file (fbx_crash.fbx)
Expected: FBX file imports to project
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Not reproduced in: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3
Regression starts in: 5.6.0f1
Note: Editor.log states " ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'è¯•å›¾è®¿é—®æ— æ•ˆçš„åœ°å€ã€‚ ' (Address: 0000000043CD0929)
Note: must be something in FBX formatting as exporting the same model from 3d Studio Max 2017 resulted in working model
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected