Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
DoImportScene crash when Importing FBX file
1. Create new project in Unity
2. Import attached FBX file (fbx_crash.fbx)
Expected: FBX file imports to project
Actual: Unity crashes
Reproduced in: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Not reproduced in: 5.3.8f1, 5.4.5p2, 5.5.3p3
Regression starts in: 5.6.0f1
Note: Editor.log states " ERROR: SymGetSymFromAddr64, GetLastError: 'è¯•å›¾è®¿é—®æ— æ•ˆçš„åœ°å€ã€‚ ' (Address: 0000000043CD0929)
Note: must be something in FBX formatting as exporting the same model from 3d Studio Max 2017 resulted in working model
Verified with 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab