Search Issue Tracker
Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
# Open Unity Scene
# Right click the Project Menu
# Click Create > Visual Effects > Visual Effect Graph
# Name the Graph anything > Double Click Graph in Project Menu
# Press Spacebar when hovering over VFX graph in the editor
# Click Operator > Noise > Any of the options
# Click Question Mark button in the Inspector
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: Web page displays "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
First noticed in: 2023.1.0b9
Reproducible with: 2020.3.46f1, 2021.3.21f1, 2022.2.12f1, 2023.1.0b9, 2023.2.0a7
Platforms tested: Win 11, MacOS Monterey, Version 12.6.2
Duplicate of https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/product/unity/issues/guid/UUM-28689
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
This is a duplicate of issue #UUM-28689