Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on a question mark on the "Inspector" window
1. Open HUB;
2. Create a new project;
3. Go to "Project" window, in "Assets" section select "Scenes" folder;
4. Go to "Inspector" window and click on a question mark ("Open Reference for SceneAsset").
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: User gets "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a13, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2021.3.1f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2019.4.38f1.
Could not reproduce on 2022.1.0b1, 2022.1.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up