Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on a question mark on the "Inspector" window
1. Open HUB;
2. Create a new project;
3. Go to "Project" window, in "Assets" section select "Scenes" folder;
4. Go to "Inspector" window and click on a question mark ("Open Reference for SceneAsset").
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: User gets "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a13, 2022.2.0a1, 2022.1.0f1, 2022.1.0b3, 2021.3.1f1, 2020.3.33f1, 2019.4.38f1.
Could not reproduce on 2022.1.0b1, 2022.1.0b2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget