Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on a question mark on the "Inspector" window
1. Open HUB;
2. Create a new project;
3. Go to "Project" window and select "Scenes" folder;
4. Click on a "SampleScene";
5. Go to "Inspector" window and click on a question mark ("Open Reference for SceneAsset").
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: User gets "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a6, 2022.1.0b10, 2021.2.14f1 and 2020.3.30f1.
Could not reproduce on 2022.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built
- Lowering Cloud Layer channel opacity beyond a certain threshold results in graphical artifact
- [Android 5.1] Player is stuck on splash screen when opening a specific project