Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Documentation page is not displayed for the user when he clicks on a question mark on the "Inspector" window
1. Open HUB;
2. Create a new project;
3. Go to "Project" window and select "Scenes" folder;
4. Click on a "SampleScene";
5. Go to "Inspector" window and click on a question mark ("Open Reference for SceneAsset").
Expected Result: Documentation page with the data should be displayed for the user.
Actual Result: User gets "Sorry... that page seems to be missing!".
Reproduced on Unity 2022.2.0a6, 2022.1.0b10, 2021.2.14f1 and 2020.3.30f1.
Could not reproduce on 2022.2.0a7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name