Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
DLLs are misplaced in Standalone player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Build project
3. Open builds _Data/Plugins directory
Expected results: Plugins are located in Plugins/x86 or Plugins/x86_64 directory
Actual results: Plugins are located in Plugins directory
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a7, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.8f1, 2018.4.10f1
- Reproducible when building x86 or x86_64
- Plugins still work correctly
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'