Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
[DllImport] When import Dll file via Unity package import, a duplicate DLL is created
To reproduce this issue:
1. Open the attached project
2. It has Events.dll
3. Import 'UpdatedEventsDLLPackage'
4. Notice Events 1.dll is imported
This is not ideal, as Unity Asset Store publishers depend on this overwriting behaviour in order to properly update their asset store packages
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene