Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Display order of the 2D sprites (any renderers with matching settings) changes after reopening project
Reproduced on 4.3.0a4
1 Open attached project
2 Open scene "petshop"
3 Add some sprites from the "Upstairs-hd" to scene on this big gray rectangular sprites - notice that added sprites are above all other sprites in the scene (see attached "step3")
4 Save scene and close Unity
5 Open this project one more time - notice that sprites added in step 3 now not visible and gray rectangular sprites are above all others (see attached "step5")
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline