Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Disabling VSync doesn't work on UWP when using D3D12
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a script that disables VSync and logs frame rate;
3. Configure to use D3D12 on UWP;
4. Build the project for UWP and run it;
5. Notice how the frame rate doesn't go above the monitor's refresh rate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nested checked Menu items return incorrect values when the checking function button is not at the same level
- [VFX Graph] Subgraph error message does not re-appear after reload until graph is dirty
- [VFX Graph] When saving graph with a shortcut (CTRL +S) in graph error does not appear until graph is dirty
- [Android][IL2CPP] Player of a specific project crashes when launching it
- [Android] Keyboard gets hidden when the input field area is clicked and TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput is set to true