Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Disabling VSync doesn't work on UWP when using D3D12
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a script that disables VSync and logs frame rate;
3. Configure to use D3D12 on UWP;
4. Build the project for UWP and run it;
5. Notice how the frame rate doesn't go above the monitor's refresh rate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Framedebugger: compute shader ints showing up in Float section with wrong value
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- Animation is not mirrored when toggling the 'Mirror animation' option in Blend Tree
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target