Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Disabling VSync doesn't work on UWP when using D3D12
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a script that disables VSync and logs frame rate;
3. Configure to use D3D12 on UWP;
4. Build the project for UWP and run it;
5. Notice how the frame rate doesn't go above the monitor's refresh rate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build