Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Disabling VSync doesn't work on UWP when using D3D12
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a script that disables VSync and logs frame rate;
3. Configure to use D3D12 on UWP;
4. Build the project for UWP and run it;
5. Notice how the frame rate doesn't go above the monitor's refresh rate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Incorrect tree shadows are shown in Play Mode when SRP Batcher is enabled
- [iOS][UaaL] After unloading a Unity scene, memory remains allocated depending on how much memory was used in the scene
- [WebGL] "Unable to open archive file" error is thrown in Build when "Compress Local Catalog" option is enabled for Addressables
- editor crashes on trying to open project on a very long path
- Performance in Game View is significantly impacted by Gfx.WaitForPresentOnGfxThread when a second monitor is connected