Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Disabling VSync doesn't work on UWP when using D3D12
1. Create a new project;
2. Add a script that disables VSync and logs frame rate;
3. Configure to use D3D12 on UWP;
4. Build the project for UWP and run it;
5. Notice how the frame rate doesn't go above the monitor's refresh rate.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"