Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[UI] Disabling the camera affects brightness of Canvas Image (Linear color space)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Load 'TestColorSpace.unity' scene
3. Set Color Space to 'Linear' in 'Edit/Project Settings/Player Settings/Other Settings'
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Press V to toggle the camera on and off.
6. Notice that brightness of canvas image changes
(see user included mp4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field