Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[UI] Disabling the camera affects brightness of Canvas Image (Linear color space)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Load 'TestColorSpace.unity' scene
3. Set Color Space to 'Linear' in 'Edit/Project Settings/Player Settings/Other Settings'
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Press V to toggle the camera on and off.
6. Notice that brightness of canvas image changes
(see user included mp4)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse