Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.0
Found in [Package]
Disabling and re-enabling IAP in services window throws multiple errors about failing to find assemblies
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and import unity IAP package from asset store
2. Open services window and enable IAP
3. In services window, disable and re-enable IAP again
4. Notice compiler errors like:
Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPConfigurationHelper.cs(12,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ConfigurationBuilder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Errors don't disappear until editor is restarted or on reload all.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.3f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible: 2017.4.33f1
Feb 07, 2022 14:04
Still facing this in Unity 2020.3.1f1 with package's version 2.2.2
Jun 19, 2020 13:24
Jun 19, 2020 13:17
I reported something similar to this a long time ago in issue 1136555 (only the Unity team can check it), related to assemblies and IAP. Some assemblies see the UNITY_PURCHASING define enabled while others see it disabled, which may be related to this.
I have tried to get that issue fixed multiple times since it's a source of infinite problems when building. Please fix the IAP system problems.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released
Resolution Note (fix version 2.1.0):
Fixed in com.unity.purchasing version 2.1.0, available now in the Package Manager, compatible with Unity Editor 2018.4.18f1 and up. Verified in 2019.4 and up.