Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.0
Found in [Package]
Disabling and re-enabling IAP in services window throws multiple errors about failing to find assemblies
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and import unity IAP package from asset store
2. Open services window and enable IAP
3. In services window, disable and re-enable IAP again
4. Notice compiler errors like:
Assets/Plugins/UnityPurchasing/script/IAPConfigurationHelper.cs(12,61): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'ConfigurationBuilder' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Errors don't disappear until editor is restarted or on reload all.
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2020.1.3f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1 2018.4.12f1, 2019.2.9f1, 2019.3.0b8, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25
Not reproducible: 2017.4.33f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- Prefab copies are generated every frame and exceptions are thrown when its dragged into the Scene view
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"