Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.2.1
Found in [Package]
UNITY_PURCHASING define becomes disabled when recompiling assemblies
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User-supplied project ("Change IAP setting from code.zip")
2. Enable IAP in Services
3. Press Commands (at the top) -> Write UnityConnectSettings (This reads the UnityConnectSettings.asset file and writes it back EXACTLY as it was. It will print to the console.)
4. Open Assets -> Editor -> Commands.cs
5. Make Changes to the script (for example comment out [MenuItem("Commands/Dummy!")])
6. Return to Unity and inspect the Console window
Expected: Nothing appears after a recompile
Actual: "Assets\Editor\Commands.cs(6,10): warning CS1030: #warning: 'UNITY_PURCHASING is disabled! (but is it really...?)'" appears, indicating that
UNITY_PURCHASING is disabled
Reproduced in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.2.0a9
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.24f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene Templates] Assertion failed errors after selecting scene template asset in Project Browser
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World