Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Disabling all static flags for an object shows static checkmark as enabled
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create/open any Unity project
2. Create a new empty object and select it in Hierarchy
3. Set object to static by clicking on the Static Checkbox in Inspector
3. Open Static Dropdown menu by clicking on the triangle icon next to the Static checkbox in Inspector
4. Disable every flag individually except "Everything"
Expected result: Static Checkbox shows disabled and checkmark icon next to "Nothing" flag in the dropdown appears
Actual result: Static Checkbox shows enabled and checkmark icon next to "Nothing" flag in the dropdown doesn't appear
Reproducible on: 2021.1.0a4, 2021.1.0a2
Not reproducible on: 2021.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete