Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe()
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe().
Issue fixed in 5.4: when trying to render disabled probe warning is displayed that you are not able to do it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled