Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe()
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe().
Issue fixed in 5.4: when trying to render disabled probe warning is displayed that you are not able to do it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block