Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe()
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe().
Issue fixed in 5.4: when trying to render disabled probe warning is displayed that you are not able to do it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account