Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe()
Disabled reflection probes can not be rendered using ReflectionProbe.RenderProbe().
Issue fixed in 5.4: when trying to render disabled probe warning is displayed that you are not able to do it.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'