Search Issue Tracker
Disabled and then enabled canvas elements are not shown until a child object is reparented
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enable child canvas gameobjects
Expected behaviour: all Ui elements contained are shown on screen
Actual behaviour: elements are not visible
Reproduced on 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b5
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0.p2, 2017.3.0a2
-Reparenting the object solves the issue, but only until the next restart of the Editor
-Leaving the gameobject enabled when closing Unity does not reproduce the issue on the next run. Disabling it and restating Unity makes the issue reproducible again
This is a duplicate of issue #922641UI Images stop rendering indefinitely if their GameObject starts disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Opening Version control window while Work Offline is enabled will cause editor to keep trying to connect to VCS server
- [Gameroom] InputField doesn't accept characters after minimising a maximised window
- Missing Avatar assignement in A$ "Mecanim GDC2013 Sample Project"
- [OSX] Menu item becomes inactive if custom window is closed before progress bar.
- Reimporting FBX without Animations causes the Mesh to move to another position but the Pivot remains in the same position