Search Issue Tracker
Disabled and then enabled canvas elements are not shown until a child object is reparented
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enable child canvas gameobjects
Expected behaviour: all Ui elements contained are shown on screen
Actual behaviour: elements are not visible
Reproduced on 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0b5
Not reproduced on 2017.1.0.p2, 2017.3.0a2
-Reparenting the object solves the issue, but only until the next restart of the Editor
-Leaving the gameobject enabled when closing Unity does not reproduce the issue on the next run. Disabling it and restating Unity makes the issue reproducible again
This is a duplicate of issue #922641UI Images stop rendering indefinitely if their GameObject starts disabled
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"