Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Directional shadow gets cut with certain aspect ratios and camera projection matrices regardless of shadow cascade settings
1. Open user's the attached project "ShadowClip.zip"
2. Enter Game mode
3. Resize the viewport to a square
Expected results: Directional shadow acts according to shadow cascade settings
Actual results: Directional shadow gets cut regardless of shadow cascade settings
Reproduced in: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fixed in: 2022.2.0a5