Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Directional shadow gets cut with certain aspect ratios and camera projection matrices regardless of shadow cascade settings
1. Open user's the attached project "ShadowClip.zip"
2. Enter Game mode
3. Resize the viewport to a square
Expected results: Directional shadow acts according to shadow cascade settings
Actual results: Directional shadow gets cut regardless of shadow cascade settings
Reproduced in: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved