Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Directional shadow gets cut with certain aspect ratios and camera projection matrices regardless of shadow cascade settings
1. Open user's the attached project "ShadowClip.zip"
2. Enter Game mode
3. Resize the viewport to a square
Expected results: Directional shadow acts according to shadow cascade settings
Actual results: Directional shadow gets cut regardless of shadow cascade settings
Reproduced in: 2019.4.30f1, 2020.3.19f1, 2021.1.22f1, 2021.2.0b13, 2022.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset