Search Issue Tracker
directional lights - main light selection
The automatic main light selection for directional lights selects different lights for different color hue values.
1. Download MainLightSelection.zip and open the project it contains.
2. Open the sample scene.
3. Select the "Change My HUE" directional light.
4. Change the hue value of the light color.
6. observe the sky (and shadows if there are objects in the scene) switching between the lights.
Reproducible in 2019.3.0b2 SRP 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI