Search Issue Tracker
directional lights - main light selection
The automatic main light selection for directional lights selects different lights for different color hue values.
1. Download MainLightSelection.zip and open the project it contains.
2. Open the sample scene.
3. Select the "Change My HUE" directional light.
4. Change the hue value of the light color.
6. observe the sky (and shadows if there are objects in the scene) switching between the lights.
Reproducible in 2019.3.0b2 SRP 7.1.1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open