Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Details are lost too early for Terrain Trees in VR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode with VR enabled
3. Observe Game View
Expected result: all trees are fully rendered
Actual result: trees further away lose detail even though they are not far enough away
Reproduced on 2018.2.a2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a2
VERFIED Fixed 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode