Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Details are lost too early for Terrain Trees in VR
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Enter Playmode with VR enabled
3. Observe Game View
Expected result: all trees are fully rendered
Actual result: trees further away lose detail even though they are not far enough away
Reproduced on 2018.2.a2, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.2.0a2
VERFIED Fixed 2019.1.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website