Search Issue Tracker
Destroying and recreating material of RawImage crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("RawImageCrash.zip") and open the "main" scene
2. Enter Play mode and click "Show1" -> "Show2" -> "Clear"
3. Click "Show2" again and observe the crash
Expected result: A new material is recreated showing the "b" image in the Game View
Actual result: Editor crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made