Search Issue Tracker
Destroying and recreating material of RawImage crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("RawImageCrash.zip") and open the "main" scene
2. Enter Play mode and click "Show1" -> "Show2" -> "Clear"
3. Click "Show2" again and observe the crash
Expected result: A new material is recreated showing the "b" image in the Game View
Actual result: Editor crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle