Search Issue Tracker
Destroying and recreating material of RawImage crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("RawImageCrash.zip") and open the "main" scene
2. Enter Play mode and click "Show1" -> "Show2" -> "Clear"
3. Click "Show2" again and observe the crash
Expected result: A new material is recreated showing the "b" image in the Game View
Actual result: Editor crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.18f1
Low priority defect for the moment. This bug is unlikely to be fixed in the near future.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View