Search Issue Tracker
Destroying and recreating material of RawImage crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-submitted project ("RawImageCrash.zip") and open the "main" scene
2. Enter Play mode and click "Show1" -> "Show2" -> "Clear"
3. Click "Show2" again and observe the crash
Expected result: A new material is recreated showing the "b" image in the Game View
Actual result: Editor crashes on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.2f1, 2017.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button