Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Desktop log of "Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found"
"Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found" is making noise on non-Windows platforms
this commit in the mono repo
1084396 - Fix logging ETW events from the editor and players
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh