Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.3, 2020.1
Desktop log of "Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found"
"Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found" is making noise on non-Windows platforms
this commit in the mono repo
1084396 - Fix logging ETW events from the editor and players
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project