Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Desktop log of "Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found"
"Warn Unity Plugins: Couldn't open advapi32, error: dlopen failed: library "advapi32" not found" is making noise on non-Windows platforms
this commit in the mono repo
1084396 - Fix logging ETW events from the editor and players
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete