Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Deprecated Graphics APIs are included for iOS and tvOS by default when creating new projects
When creating a new project, deprecated graphics APIs will be included in the graphics API list for iOS and tvOS by default. This leads to a warning in the console:
OpenGLES2 and OpenGLES3 have been deprecated on iOS and tvOS platforms and were removed from the list of Automatic Graphics APIs.
We should update the automatic graphics API lists for those platforms so the deprecated APIs are not included by default.
1. Open Unity
2. Create a new project with any settings
3. When the project has loaded, inspect the console
No warnings are produced.
A warning is produced as the editor has to remove deprecated APIs from the automatic API list.
Tested on Windows.
Occurs on 2019.3.0a10
Does not occur on 2019.3.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion triggered when using Compile and show code button in Shader inspector
- Wrong elements are selected when holding shift and selecting Game Objects in the Scene Hierarchy
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader