Search Issue Tracker
[WP8.1] Deployment sometimes fails
Deployment to WP8.1 sometimes fails, but you can still run the app that was installed on the phone afterwards.
1. Create a new project. I am using a project with a scene and an empty script
2. Build & run for Windows Store apps, Phone 8.1 SDK
3. An error is thrown:
Exception: Deployment failed. Output:
[12:46:03.276] Windows Phone Player Runner started.
[12:46:35.376] An error 0x81030136 occurred while running: 0x81030136
[12:46:35.376] Exiting Windows Phone Player Runner.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()