Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
[Deployment Management] Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on enabling Use incremental GC
Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on Enabling Use incremental GC.
Save Scene pop up appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" button on enabling Use incremental GC.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Cube.
3. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
4. Enable "Use incremental GC" > Apply > Don't Save > Click on Cancel.
There are two scenarios to repro this issue:
1. Click on Cancel button.
2. Click on Close button(X).
Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button.
Save Scene pop up should be closed.
2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b4.
NOTE: Save pop up is introduced:
- in 2020.1 from 2020.1.0a4.
- in 2019.3 from 2019.3.0b4.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'