Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[Deployment Management] Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on enabling Use incremental GC
Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button on Enabling Use incremental GC.
Save Scene pop up appears twice on clicking "Don't Save" button on enabling Use incremental GC.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Cube.
3. File > Build Settings > Player Settings > Other Settings.
4. Enable "Use incremental GC" > Apply > Don't Save > Click on Cancel.
There are two scenarios to repro this issue:
1. Click on Cancel button.
2. Click on Close button(X).
Save Scene pop up does not close after clicking on Don't Save button.
Save Scene pop up should be closed.
2020.1.0a15, 2020.1.0a4, 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b4.
NOTE: Save pop up is introduced:
- in 2020.1 from 2020.1.0a4.
- in 2019.3 from 2019.3.0b4.
Windows 10 & Mac 10.14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script
- New items are created and old ones remain in memory when using 'treeView.SetRootItems(items)' and 'treeView.Rebuild()' which can cause a memory leak
- Code continues to run after enabling the Frame Debugger when in paused Play Mode and using 'WaitForSecondsRealtime' coroutine