Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Project fails to open with the command line argument "-profiler-enable" and crash logo appears
The project fails to open on adding command -profiler-enable for project advanced settings in HUB and the Unity Crash Logo appears. The Editor.log file shows the correct command-line arguments.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project and close the Editor
2. HUB > Advanced Project Settings > Type -profiler-enable > Click Done
3. Open the Project
Project does not open and Unity Crash Logo Appears
Project should open with profiler enabled
Working Fine on:
Note: The Editor doesn't open up or crash and neither is a crash log generated.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source