Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Project fails to open with the command line argument "-profiler-enable" and crash logo appears
The project fails to open on adding command -profiler-enable for project advanced settings in HUB and the Unity Crash Logo appears. The Editor.log file shows the correct command-line arguments.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project and close the Editor
2. HUB > Advanced Project Settings > Type -profiler-enable > Click Done
3. Open the Project
Project does not open and Unity Crash Logo Appears
Project should open with profiler enabled
Working Fine on:
Note: The Editor doesn't open up or crash and neither is a crash log generated.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window