Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Project fails to open with the command line argument "-profiler-enable" and crash logo appears
The project fails to open on adding command -profiler-enable for project advanced settings in HUB and the Unity Crash Logo appears. The Editor.log file shows the correct command-line arguments.
Refer to the attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a New Project and close the Editor
2. HUB > Advanced Project Settings > Type -profiler-enable > Click Done
3. Open the Project
Project does not open and Unity Crash Logo Appears
Project should open with profiler enabled
Working Fine on:
Note: The Editor doesn't open up or crash and neither is a crash log generated.
Windows 10 and macOS 10.15
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Fixed in: 2020.3.35f1