Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[Windows] "Failed to create decoder" exception thrown while playing development build
Failed to create decoder exception thrown while playing development build.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Open Build settings > Select PC, Mac, Standalone option.
3. Enable Development Build checkbox.
4. Click on Build And Run.
Observe that build open with the exception on Development Console window.
NOTE: Exception is occurring only on Windows. Refer attached Logs.
Working Fine on:
2018.2.0a6, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b13.
Occurring on Windows10, Windows 7.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values