Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Deployment Management] Editor log doesn't show assets in resource folders when building
1) Open attached project (not in original submission)
2) Build for any target
3) Look at Editor log where summary of sizes is printed. Total texture size is zero and "ocean_normal" does not appear in summary of used assets, despite being in Resources and available to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset