Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Deployment Management] Editor log doesn't show assets in resource folders when building
1) Open attached project (not in original submission)
2) Build for any target
3) Look at Editor log where summary of sizes is printed. Total texture size is zero and "ocean_normal" does not appear in summary of used assets, despite being in Resources and available to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
Aug 31, 2015 01:53
This is a regression from Unity 4