Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Deployment Management] Editor log doesn't show assets in resource folders when building
1) Open attached project (not in original submission)
2) Build for any target
3) Look at Editor log where summary of sizes is printed. Total texture size is zero and "ocean_normal" does not appear in summary of used assets, despite being in Resources and available to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete