Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Deployment Management] Editor log doesn't show assets in resource folders when building
1) Open attached project (not in original submission)
2) Build for any target
3) Look at Editor log where summary of sizes is printed. Total texture size is zero and "ocean_normal" does not appear in summary of used assets, despite being in Resources and available to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small