Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[Deployment Management] Editor log doesn't show assets in resource folders when building
1) Open attached project (not in original submission)
2) Build for any target
3) Look at Editor log where summary of sizes is printed. Total texture size is zero and "ocean_normal" does not appear in summary of used assets, despite being in Resources and available to load.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated