Search Issue Tracker
[DeployManagement] Graphics API list is unable to refresh on resetting Player Settings
Unable to remove any Graphics APIs which have been added to the list on clicking "-" button after resetting Player Settings.
It is not getting refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Switch Platform to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone(if not already)
3. Open Player Settings
4. Click on Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Auto Graphics API > "+" > DirectD3D12
5. Drag DirectD3D12 to the first position
6. Click on Changing editor graphics device Popup > Not Now
7. Click on Project Settings > Player > Cogwheel > Reset
8. Select Other Settings > Select any Graphics API > "-"
Selected Graphics API is removed from the list
Graphics API is not removed
Work Around: When another graphics API is added list gets refreshed
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.2f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.14f1
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces
- Constantly creating and destroying CharacterController component causes a memory leak
- Memory usage 20GB when importing Common USS stylesheets
- Custom built DLL's scripts which have classes derived from UIBehaviour cannot be added as a component after deleting Library
- WebGL WaitForSeconds works incorrectly on low fps