Search Issue Tracker
[DeployManagement] Graphics API list is unable to refresh on resetting Player Settings
Unable to remove any Graphics APIs which have been added to the list on clicking "-" button after resetting Player Settings.
It is not getting refreshed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Project
2. Switch Platform to PC, Mac & Linux Standalone(if not already)
3. Open Player Settings
4. Click on Project Settings > Player > Other Settings > Auto Graphics API > "+" > DirectD3D12
5. Drag DirectD3D12 to the first position
6. Click on Changing editor graphics device Popup > Not Now
7. Click on Project Settings > Player > Cogwheel > Reset
8. Select Other Settings > Select any Graphics API > "-"
Selected Graphics API is removed from the list
Graphics API is not removed
Work Around: When another graphics API is added list gets refreshed
Reproducible on: 2020.1.0a23, 2020.1.0a1, 2019.3.2f1, 2019.2.12f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.14f1
Environment: Windows 10 and Mac 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit