Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Dependencies of loading asset are not unloaded if UnloadUnusedAssets is called after LoadAssetAsync has finished loading asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Check AssetBundleBuilder.cs script and change BuildTarget platform to yours
3. Build AssetBundles (Assets -> Build AssetBundles)
4. Open and play Main scene
5. Check the console and notice warning "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!" and error "GameObject (named 'Test') references runtime script in scene file. Fixing!"
Additional note about user experience: We've also seen something similar happen in other projects where there's no error, but UnloadUnusedAssets unloads things that have just been loaded (in flight async load), and they get re-loaded synchronously when accessing them (e.g.AssetBundleRequest.asset) for the first time
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces