Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Dependencies of loading asset are not unloaded if UnloadUnusedAssets is called after LoadAssetAsync has finished loading asset
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Check AssetBundleBuilder.cs script and change BuildTarget platform to yours
3. Build AssetBundles (Assets -> Build AssetBundles)
4. Open and play Main scene
5. Check the console and notice warning "The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!" and error "GameObject (named 'Test') references runtime script in scene file. Fixing!"
Additional note about user experience: We've also seen something similar happen in other projects where there's no error, but UnloadUnusedAssets unloads things that have just been loaded (in flight async load), and they get re-loaded synchronously when accessing them (e.g.AssetBundleRequest.asset) for the first time
Not reproducible: 5.3.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock