Search Issue Tracker
Dependencies in Asset Bundle Manifests are absolute paths
Asset bundle's dependencies are stored as absolute paths to bundles instead of bundle names.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open User's project
2. In Menu Bar: Assets > AssetBundles > Build AssetBundles
3. Open Asset Bundle manifest file (for example "cube-bundle.manifest")
4. Locate line for Assets (notice: it's bundle name)
5. Locate line for Dependencies
Expected behavior: the address is bundle name.
Actual behavior: dependencies are stored as absolute paths.
Reproduced with: 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f2, 5.6.1p2, 5.5.4p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build