Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DeoptimizeTransformHierarchy crashes when an object having a SkinnedMeshRenderer is attached to an exposed bone
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "asdf" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
Result in 5.5: Unity crashes.
Result in 5.6 and 2017.1: Unity gives out error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'boneIndexInUnstrippedSkeleton != -1'
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Workaround: Detach the nested skeletons and process them by separate executions. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second