Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
DeoptimizeTransformHierarchy crashes when an object having a SkinnedMeshRenderer is attached to an exposed bone
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "asdf" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
Result in 5.5: Unity crashes.
Result in 5.6 and 2017.1: Unity gives out error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'boneIndexInUnstrippedSkeleton != -1'
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Workaround: Detach the nested skeletons and process them by separate executions. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded