Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DeoptimizeTransformHierarchy crashes when an object having a SkinnedMeshRenderer is attached to an exposed bone
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "asdf" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
Result in 5.5: Unity crashes.
Result in 5.6 and 2017.1: Unity gives out error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'boneIndexInUnstrippedSkeleton != -1'
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Workaround: Detach the nested skeletons and process them by separate executions. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity