Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
DeoptimizeTransformHierarchy crashes when an object having a SkinnedMeshRenderer is attached to an exposed bone
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "asdf" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
Result in 5.5: Unity crashes.
Result in 5.6 and 2017.1: Unity gives out error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'boneIndexInUnstrippedSkeleton != -1'
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Workaround: Detach the nested skeletons and process them by separate executions. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab