Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
DeoptimizeTransformHierarchy crashes when an object having a SkinnedMeshRenderer is attached to an exposed bone
1. Import attached project.
2. Open "asdf" scene.
3. Enter play mode.
Result in 5.5: Unity crashes.
Result in 5.6 and 2017.1: Unity gives out error:
Assertion failed on expression: 'boneIndexInUnstrippedSkeleton != -1'
Reproducible with: 5.5.3f1, 5.6.0f3, 2017.1.0a6
Workaround: Detach the nested skeletons and process them by separate executions. (GIF attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject