Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Deleting the dummy Parent in Prefab Mode in Context should be prevented from the UI
1) Create a Prefab
2) Add an instance of this Prefab in the scene under another GameObject
3) Enter Prefab Mode In Context
4) Delete the parent of the Prefab Root (named "Prefab Mode In Context")
Result: Dialog is shown and Prefab Mode is exited.
Expected: Not possible to press Delete on the "Prefab Mode In Context"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source