Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Deleting the dummy Parent in Prefab Mode in Context should be prevented from the UI
1) Create a Prefab
2) Add an instance of this Prefab in the scene under another GameObject
3) Enter Prefab Mode In Context
4) Delete the parent of the Prefab Root (named "Prefab Mode In Context")
Result: Dialog is shown and Prefab Mode is exited.
Expected: Not possible to press Delete on the "Prefab Mode In Context"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"