Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Deleting the dummy Parent in Prefab Mode in Context should be prevented from the UI
1) Create a Prefab
2) Add an instance of this Prefab in the scene under another GameObject
3) Enter Prefab Mode In Context
4) Delete the parent of the Prefab Root (named "Prefab Mode In Context")
Result: Dialog is shown and Prefab Mode is exited.
Expected: Not possible to press Delete on the "Prefab Mode In Context"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window