Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Deleting the dummy Parent in Prefab Mode in Context should be prevented from the UI
1) Create a Prefab
2) Add an instance of this Prefab in the scene under another GameObject
3) Enter Prefab Mode In Context
4) Delete the parent of the Prefab Root (named "Prefab Mode In Context")
Result: Dialog is shown and Prefab Mode is exited.
Expected: Not possible to press Delete on the "Prefab Mode In Context"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated