Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Deleting the dummy Parent in Prefab Mode in Context should be prevented from the UI
1) Create a Prefab
2) Add an instance of this Prefab in the scene under another GameObject
3) Enter Prefab Mode In Context
4) Delete the parent of the Prefab Root (named "Prefab Mode In Context")
Result: Dialog is shown and Prefab Mode is exited.
Expected: Not possible to press Delete on the "Prefab Mode In Context"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac