Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Deleting object or prefab causes Editor to crash, if that object or prefab was locked in the Inspector
To reproduce from scratch:
1. Make new game object, or it's prefab.
2. Lock it in the Inspector.
3. Delete that object.
Expected result: Object or prefab is deleted.
Actual result: Editor crashes.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b3, 5.5.0b10
Not reproducible: 5.4.2f2, 5.5.0b2
Fixed in: 5.5.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader warnings are thrown when creating a new empty 3D HDRP project
- Crash on tlsf_free when exiting the Play mode in a specific project
- Advanced Object Picker switches to Classic with Error "Exception caught with search engine (Object Selector)Advanced" when opening multiple Object Picker windows
- The "secondary" touchpoint reverts to the previous position when the "primary" touchpoint is released and re-engaged on WebGL applications
- GameObject with Visual Effect Graph Component is blooming when the VFX Graph Color is set to "0" and Alpha is set "1"