Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Deleting a context node and a block while both are selected throws a null ref exception.
1. Create an Initialize context.
2. Add Set Age to it.
3. Select *both* the Initialize context and the Set Age block and delete them at the same time
4. Observe the console errors.
- reproduces on 2021.2.0a5 / 12.0.0
- does not reproduce on 2020.2.6f1 / 10.3.1 or 2021.1.0b7 / 11.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build