Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Deleting a context node and a block while both are selected throws a null ref exception.
1. Create an Initialize context.
2. Add Set Age to it.
3. Select *both* the Initialize context and the Set Age block and delete them at the same time
4. Observe the console errors.
- reproduces on 2021.2.0a5 / 12.0.0
- does not reproduce on 2020.2.6f1 / 10.3.1 or 2021.1.0b7 / 11.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Blit with Custom Shader is not rendered in Player
- Error “TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading ’getSupportedExtensions')" is thrown and WebGL builds do not run on ChromeOS devices when using WebGL 1.0 Graphics API
- [HDRP] SUCCEEDED(hr) error is thrown when the project's Shadows Filtering Quality is set to High or Very High
- With specific Windows 10 settings, the player window resolution does not match the values passed into Screen.SetResolution()
- Material leaks memory when using PostProcess-Layer