Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Deleting a context node and a block while both are selected throws a null ref exception.
1. Create an Initialize context.
2. Add Set Age to it.
3. Select *both* the Initialize context and the Set Age block and delete them at the same time
4. Observe the console errors.
- reproduces on 2021.2.0a5 / 12.0.0
- does not reproduce on 2020.2.6f1 / 10.3.1 or 2021.1.0b7 / 11.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Gizmos position and scale incorrectly when changing camera rect
- Folder name is truncated when dot is used in the name
- Reorderable List elements cannot be edited when using Custom Editors and Serialized Objects
- VideoPlayer does not play video when device is using Android 6.0.1
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds