Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste are not working on GameObjects which have "NotEditable" flag enabled
1. Open "FocusNotEditable.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "CubeA"
4. "BUGREPORT" -> "Set NotEditable"
5. Try to Copy and Paste "CubeA" and "CubeB"
6. Notice only "CubeB" can be copied
Expected Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, work on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Actual Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, are not working on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unsupported texture format errors are thrown when opening Project
- (Unknown) crashes when manually baking Shadowmask
- [SceneViz] Select All shortcut ignores the pickable property of game object
- [PLM] Editor performance degrades over time while baking and moving the scene view camera
- Object flashes in light blue/cyan color when assigning it a new material or changing the material's shader