Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste are not working on GameObjects which have "NotEditable" flag enabled
1. Open "FocusNotEditable.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "CubeA"
4. "BUGREPORT" -> "Set NotEditable"
5. Try to Copy and Paste "CubeA" and "CubeB"
6. Notice only "CubeB" can be copied
Expected Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, work on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Actual Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, are not working on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Mute Other Audio Sources is not muting background audio on a device when toggled on
- Local keywords can be overridden by global keyword state
- Material Constructor doesn't copy ShaderKeyword from material in Play Mode
- IL2CPP error at Unity.IL2CPP.HashCodeCache`1.GetUniqueHash(T value) when building on Android
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)