Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste are not working on GameObjects which have "NotEditable" flag enabled
1. Open "FocusNotEditable.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "CubeA"
4. "BUGREPORT" -> "Set NotEditable"
5. Try to Copy and Paste "CubeA" and "CubeB"
6. Notice only "CubeB" can be copied
Expected Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, work on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Actual Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, are not working on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator