Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste are not working on GameObjects which have "NotEditable" flag enabled
1. Open "FocusNotEditable.zip" project
2. Open "SampleScene" scene
3. Select "CubeA"
4. "BUGREPORT" -> "Set NotEditable"
5. Try to Copy and Paste "CubeA" and "CubeB"
6. Notice only "CubeB" can be copied
Expected Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, work on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Actual Result: Delete, Duplicate, Find, Frame Selected and Copy/Paste, under Edit menu tab, are not working on GameObjects which have the "NotEditable" flag enabled
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a11, 2019.1.0b10, 2018.3.12f1, 2017.4.25f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called