Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Delegate registered with RegisterLogCallback() is not fired after exiting Playback
RegisterLogCallback not fired after playmode changes
If you register a log callback using the 'Application.RegisterLogCallback' API, the specified callback doesn't get fired anymore when you switch the playmode twice (> Play > Stop).
* Open the attached example project
* Open from the main menu 'BugReport > RegisterLogCallback'
* Press 'Log' and notice the text that appears in this window. This is the text from the last 'Application.RegisterLogCallback' call.
* Press 'Play' to start playback.
* Press 'Log' and notice the text changes.
* Press 'Play' to stop playback.
* Press 'Log' again
=> Notice the text does NOT change anymore. The callback registred with
'Application.RegisterLogCallback' isn't called anymore.
The specified callback should always get fired, no matter how often the playmode is changed, until it gets unsubscribed from the log event.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project