Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Deferred] RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass is done when default reflection probe is null
When using deferred shading and no "global/default" reflection probe, the deferred reflections fullscreen pass for it is still done. This costs a small amount of time on the GPU, for no good reason.
-Play the game.
-Check using the framedebugger, pix or renderdoc.
-Notice the RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass using a blank black cubemap.
It is expected that if no default cubemap is used, this pass is not made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project