Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Deferred] RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass is done when default reflection probe is null
When using deferred shading and no "global/default" reflection probe, the deferred reflections fullscreen pass for it is still done. This costs a small amount of time on the GPU, for no good reason.
-Play the game.
-Check using the framedebugger, pix or renderdoc.
-Notice the RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass using a blank black cubemap.
It is expected that if no default cubemap is used, this pass is not made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released