Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Deferred] RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass is done when default reflection probe is null
When using deferred shading and no "global/default" reflection probe, the deferred reflections fullscreen pass for it is still done. This costs a small amount of time on the GPU, for no good reason.
-Play the game.
-Check using the framedebugger, pix or renderdoc.
-Notice the RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass using a blank black cubemap.
It is expected that if no default cubemap is used, this pass is not made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button