Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Deferred] RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass is done when default reflection probe is null
When using deferred shading and no "global/default" reflection probe, the deferred reflections fullscreen pass for it is still done. This costs a small amount of time on the GPU, for no good reason.
-Play the game.
-Check using the framedebugger, pix or renderdoc.
-Notice the RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass using a blank black cubemap.
It is expected that if no default cubemap is used, this pass is not made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animation stops at the end of the transition duration when the Animator preview is played
- Imported FBX Models are not visible in the Scene or previewable in the Project files when the Parallel Import option is enabled
- Adding or removing assets to bundles will cause other assets to be rebuilt when BuildAssetBundleOptions.UseContentHash is used
- Prefab overrides cannot be obtained when Serialized via Property
- ScrollRect scrolls up when activating a GameObject with a ScrollRect and an InputField under specific conditions