Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[Deferred] RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass is done when default reflection probe is null
When using deferred shading and no "global/default" reflection probe, the deferred reflections fullscreen pass for it is still done. This costs a small amount of time on the GPU, for no good reason.
-Play the game.
-Check using the framedebugger, pix or renderdoc.
-Notice the RenderDeferred.DefaultReflection pass using a blank black cubemap.
It is expected that if no default cubemap is used, this pass is not made.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader