Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Default parameter of a blend tree is different in Animator and Inspector
The default blend value of a blend tree node is different in the Animator windown and Inspector. The Animator window shows a generic "Blends", but the Inspector shows the first parameter, in this case "Speed". In order to set the blend value to "Speed" you will need to first set it to some other value and then back to Speed. In addition this makes it hard to eye ball what is wrong with your blend tree, unless you're aware of this discrepancy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing