Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Default parameter of a blend tree is different in Animator and Inspector
The default blend value of a blend tree node is different in the Animator windown and Inspector. The Animator window shows a generic "Blends", but the Inspector shows the first parameter, in this case "Speed". In order to set the blend value to "Speed" you will need to first set it to some other value and then back to Speed. In addition this makes it hard to eye ball what is wrong with your blend tree, unless you're aware of this discrepancy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object