Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.2.0
Default parameter of a blend tree is different in Animator and Inspector
The default blend value of a blend tree node is different in the Animator windown and Inspector. The Animator window shows a generic "Blends", but the Inspector shows the first parameter, in this case "Speed". In order to set the blend value to "Speed" you will need to first set it to some other value and then back to Speed. In addition this makes it hard to eye ball what is wrong with your blend tree, unless you're aware of this discrepancy.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry