Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Default material properties and default values for new PhysicMaterial don't match
Currently, when you create a new PhysicMaterial, friction will be set to a default of 0.4.
When you assign no material at all, it uses the default material, which has friction at 0.6.
These should probably match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend