Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Default material properties and default values for new PhysicMaterial don't match
Currently, when you create a new PhysicMaterial, friction will be set to a default of 0.4.
When you assign no material at all, it uses the default material, which has friction at 0.6.
These should probably match.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off