Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.5.2
Found in [Package]
Default folder when creating new timeline asset is invalid when a package is selected in the Project window
1- Open timeline window
2- Select an empty gameobject
3- In the project window, select any package folder (or any other folder that is not in Assets)
4- In the timeline window, click on the Create button
Result: The OS folder select window is opened at the path of the selected folder of the Project window. This path is invalid.
Expected: The default path is set to the Assets folder instead of an invalid path.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script