Search Issue Tracker
Default Fixed Timestep value is set to 0.02 (50Hz) instead of 0.0167 (60Hz)
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Open Edit > Project Settings > Time
Expected result: Fixed Timestep value is set to 0.0167
Actual result: Fixed Timestep value is set to 0.02
Reproducible with: 2017.4.18f1, 2018.3.2f1, 2019.1.0a13
It is set to 50Hz because of the floating point inaccuracy that would be introduced if it was at 60Hz.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled