Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[DeepProfile] Crash on "RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function" when accesing precompiled dll
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "scene" scene.
3. Go to "Window > Profiler"
4. Click on "Deep Profile" in the profiler window.
5. Play the scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
*Might be related to case 710749.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1
- SRPBatcher not increasing CBuffer size when material shader is changed
- [Android] Italic Font Style differs between Editor and devices
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1