Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
[DeepProfile] Crash on "RtlLookupFunctionEntry returned NULL function" when accesing precompiled dll
1. Open attached project.
2. Open "scene" scene.
3. Go to "Window > Profiler"
4. Click on "Deep Profile" in the profiler window.
5. Play the scene.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
*Might be related to case 710749.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window