Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Asteroids.zip" and scene "01_Opening_Intro"
2. In Build Settings window, switch to Dedicated Server build target.
3. Build and Run
4. Observe console Player
Expected result: Player does not crash
Actual result: Player crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (Dedicated Server functionality not implemented)
Dec 20, 2022 17:09
On version 2022.1.23f1 Dedicated Server with HDRP package enabled crashes on startup
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
- The GameObject is not transparent when setting CameraDepthTexture as a depth render target
- SRP Lens Flares with Occlusion enabled inconsistently shine through objects
- "Can not play a disabled audio source" is thrown when audio is toggled on with disabled Audio Source in the Scene
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a7