Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Asteroids.zip" and scene "01_Opening_Intro"
2. In Build Settings window, switch to Dedicated Server build target.
3. Build and Run
4. Observe console Player
Expected result: Player does not crash
Actual result: Player crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (Dedicated Server functionality not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android][Vulcan] "UNITY_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION_PRETRANSFORM" is always 0 when the render pipeline is URP
- Editor loads for a long time when doing an Undo action in a large Shader Graph
- Memory leak when building AssetBundles
- [Asset Bundle] AudioSource output field not staying connected correctly when loaded from Asset Bundle
- [Android] Duolashock4 controller is not detected after disconnecting and reconnecting controller while the Player is running in the background