Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Asteroids.zip" and scene "01_Opening_Intro"
2. In Build Settings window, switch to Dedicated Server build target.
3. Build and Run
4. Observe console Player
Expected result: Player does not crash
Actual result: Player crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (Dedicated Server functionality not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Android build fails with “CommandInvokationFailure: Gradle build failed.” error
- [iOS] Touch.rawPosition changes position when touch is dragged
- Loading a scene with a large amount of light probes causes a performance spike
- The player does not refresh window display properties when opening the Player on another display
- Spot Light flickers when when it's far from the origin point