Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Asteroids.zip" and scene "01_Opening_Intro"
2. In Build Settings window, switch to Dedicated Server build target.
3. Build and Run
4. Observe console Player
Expected result: Player does not crash
Actual result: Player crashes
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b5, 2022.1.0a4
Could not test with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1 (Dedicated Server functionality not implemented)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field