Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[Debugger] Events are sometimes out of order or disappear
1. Download package and project: https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/InputSystem
2. Open Input Debugger at Window -> Input Debugger
3. Open Keyboard under Devices
4. Type in keyboard and observe the Events
Actual: Some events are out of order or disappear
Note: this happens to mouse and other devices as well, but easier to see with keyboard.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] C# Reflection performance is 50 to 60 times slower
- The scrollbars are moving as one when scrolling one of the scrollbars in the Array of Text Fields
- Renaming the Animation Transition applies to another Transition when Enter is not hit after the renaming
- Editor crashes on Play Mode when using Voxel Play Environment Script
- Decimal function values are incorrect when running the build with IL2CPP Scripting Backend