Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Debugger agent sometimes crashes during batchmode builds
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Download the "UBM.zip" and put the extracted folder to the Assets folder
3. Download the "Build.sh" script and change it's content with pathes relevant to your machine
4. Make sure Unity have Android and iOS setup
5. Run the Build.sh script
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.3f1.
- The crash is very rare to reproduce. (Reproduced only once by Unity team)
- The script is building the project for iOS and Android on a permanent loop while also switching between versions.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Physics.CapsuleCast ignores Mesh Collider when Z-axis of the Capsule matches Z-axis of the Mesh Collider and scale is 1:1:1
- [PLM] Lightmap directionality appears differently during vs. completed bake
- Styling issues in the app toolbar
- Editor game view mouse input stop working after game window has been moved in play mode
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing