Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Debugger agent sometimes crashes during batchmode builds
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Download the "UBM.zip" and put the extracted folder to the Assets folder
3. Download the "Build.sh" script and change it's content with pathes relevant to your machine
4. Make sure Unity have Android and iOS setup
5. Run the Build.sh script
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.3f1.
- The crash is very rare to reproduce. (Reproduced only once by Unity team)
- The script is building the project for iOS and Android on a permanent loop while also switching between versions.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler