Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.2, 2019.3
Debugger agent sometimes crashes during batchmode builds
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Download the "UBM.zip" and put the extracted folder to the Assets folder
3. Download the "Build.sh" script and change it's content with pathes relevant to your machine
4. Make sure Unity have Android and iOS setup
5. Run the Build.sh script
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.3f1.
- The crash is very rare to reproduce. (Reproduced only once by Unity team)
- The script is building the project for iOS and Android on a permanent loop while also switching between versions.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes