Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Debugger agent sometimes crashes during batchmode builds
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project
2. Download the "UBM.zip" and put the extracted folder to the Assets folder
3. Download the "Build.sh" script and change it's content with pathes relevant to your machine
4. Make sure Unity have Android and iOS setup
5. Run the Build.sh script
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 2019.2.3f1.
- The crash is very rare to reproduce. (Reproduced only once by Unity team)
- The script is building the project for iOS and Android on a permanent loop while also switching between versions.
Fixed in 2020.1.0a10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project