Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Debug.LogException messages aren't shown in the Editor's Console when the Player is connected using an IP address
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1103744"
2. Make sure "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" are enabled
3. Build and Run
4. Console -> Editor -> <Enter IP>
5. Enter the device's IP
6. Observe the Console
Expected: Normal log, warning and error messages appear in the Console
Actual: Only regular log and warning messages are shown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
- Tested and reproduced on Android/iOS/MacStandalone
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a4
Backported to: 2019.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build