Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Debug.LogException messages aren't shown in the Editor's Console when the Player is connected using an IP address
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1103744"
2. Make sure "Development Build" and "Script Debugging" are enabled
3. Build and Run
4. Console -> Editor -> <Enter IP>
5. Enter the device's IP
6. Observe the Console
Expected: Normal log, warning and error messages appear in the Console
Actual: Only regular log and warning messages are shown
Reproducible with: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
- Tested and reproduced on Android/iOS/MacStandalone
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a4
Backported to: 2019.1.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes
- [Linux] [Editor] Input.GetAxis("Mouse ScrollWheel") always returns 0 when Cursor.lockState is set to CursorLockMode.Locked