Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
1. Open attached "case-1170589.zip"
2. In the Editor, go to "Window" > "General" > "Test Runner" > "EditMode" > "Run All"
3. In Hierarchy, expand "Sample Scene" so that you could see the elements
4. In Console, consecutively click on both Debug.Log and Debug.LogError produced messages
Expected results: in Hierarchy, "GameObject (1)" gets highlighted right after clicking on the first error message
Actual results: "GameObject (1)" is not highlighted
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right
- Cursor is not locked to Game window when pressing Windows key then clicking the Taskbar and refocusing the Game
- EditorGUIUtility.ShowObjectPicker doesn't allow to pick assets from derived classes
- Disabling and enabling an AudioSource component controlled by a Timeline causes a pop and ignores the mixer settings
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function