Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.10f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
Deadlock when building player in DOTS project
Bonfire has 100% freeze when building the player after clean import.
Freeze was tracked down to Import Worker msg parsing during the build process.
Deadlock was due to main thread and background thread both needing to lock the persistent manager to process this msg.
Fix is to move log processing from background thread to main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)