Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.8f1, 2023.1.10f1, 2023.2.0b6, 2023.3.0a1
Fix In Review for 2024.1.X
Deadlock when building player in DOTS project
Bonfire has 100% freeze when building the player after clean import.
Freeze was tracked down to Import Worker msg parsing during the build process.
Deadlock was due to main thread and background thread both needing to lock the persistent manager to process this msg.
Fix is to move log processing from background thread to main thread.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"