Search Issue Tracker
Deadlock on Application.Quit when using DSP audio in Windows build
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ProceduralAudioBug_IL2CPP.zip)
2. Open scene "SampleScene.unity"
3. Build for Windows
4. Run the build
5. Try to exit the application using ALT + F4
Expected result: Application exits when ALT + F4 is hit
Actual result: Application hangs and can only be killed through task manager
Reproducible with: 2018.1.0a6, 2018.2.0
Could not test with: 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.4, 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0a5 (IL2CPP was not introduced for windows)
This is a duplicate of issue #1017515OnAudioFilterRead on UWP IL2CPP crashes application when trying to Application.Quit
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"