Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Daydream | Editor] PlayerSettings.DaydreamIcon calls in editor script error
1) Download the attached project
2) Open the BuildEditor window by navigating to the top Toolbar then pressing Build > BuildEditor
3) Press the giant Build button
4) Observe the MissingMethodException. This is the bug.
- Double click on the error message to open up the script. Observe that line 21 is the culprit which contains "PlayerSettings.VRDaydream.daydreamIcon = null;"
- Original forum post:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted