Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Daydream | Editor] PlayerSettings.DaydreamIcon calls in editor script error
1) Download the attached project
2) Open the BuildEditor window by navigating to the top Toolbar then pressing Build > BuildEditor
3) Press the giant Build button
4) Observe the MissingMethodException. This is the bug.
- Double click on the error message to open up the script. Observe that line 21 is the culprit which contains "PlayerSettings.VRDaydream.daydreamIcon = null;"
- Original forum post:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System materials do not have transparency applied when loaded from an Asset Bundle
- [2D] Unable to select Sprite by clicking in Scene View when another Sprite is using _MainTex property with Tiling/Offset values
- Default Scripting Backend in Universal Render Pipeline template is set to il2cpp
- Texture importer assigns wrong texture compression formats to lightmap textures
- [WebGL] Input.GetAxis("Mouse X") and Input.GetAxis("Mouse Y") return inconsistent values between positive and negative axes