Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Daydream] Application.targetFrameRate doesn't set to specified value
1) Open attached project ("TargetFPS_560.zip")
2) Build and run on a compatible with Daydream device
-- Notice that "30 FPS" is printed
as Application.targetFrameRate is set to 40, user also expects 40 FPS to be printed.
Note: setting Application.targetFrameRate to 50 results in 60 FPS
2017.1.0b2, 5.6.0p1, 5.6.0b9
versions 5.6.0b8 - 5.6.0b1 are throwing sigsegv error
version 5.5 does not support Daydream
Unable to reproduce:
Google Pixel, Android 7.1.2 - Daydream
DUT(unable to reproduce):
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Android 6.0 - GearVR
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds